WINX STAKES DAY
WINX COMMEMORATIVE LUNCH, ROYAL RANDWICK | 22ND AUGUST 2020
Set in the prestigious Queen Elizabeth II Grandstand, the Ballroom provides the glamorous setting for the inaugural annual Winx Commemorative Lunch to celebrate the stellar racing career of Winx. A top-class card is headlines by the first Group 1 of the racing season, the Group 1 $500,000 Winx Stakes. Enjoy a gourmet 3-course plated lunch and beverage package. Guest speakers are Winx's owners Debbie Kepitis and Peter Tighe, who will regale us with their stories of the mighty mare.
- General Admission entry
- Reserved seat/table* at the Winx Lunch in the Royal Randwick Ballroom
- Three-course plated lunch
- ATC beverage package (includes a selection of beer, wine, sparkling and soft drink)
- MC and Q&A with Debbie Kepitis and Peter Tighe
- Charity donation collections and auctions with funds raised going to the ATC Foundation
- Full wait service
- Access to betting facilities
- Complimentary infield parking via High Street
*Small bookings will be required to share tables
Cost $250per inc GST
VIP NOW charges a one off $9.95 transaction fee. All prices include GST and are charged on a per person basis.
Contact the VIP NOW team to secure your exclusive hospitality packages, call on 02 9266 4477 or email email@example.com
The Australian Turf Club is delighted to welcome patrons back to its venues under COVIDSafe conditions.
The ATC will have staff at all points of entry and in designated sit-down dining and viewing areas to ensure best practice bio-security and hygiene measures for the safety of everyone at the venue.
All patrons must follow directional signage and advice from staff and officials, and observe the social distancing requirements of 1.5 metres at all times.
A reminder that if you are unwell, please do not attend the Club.
Guests must be over 18 years to reserve a booking in this event.